Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photo Cube Review



It will tear your soul apart...

Wait... Nevermind that is the wrong cube...

Here is the cube fully packed.


Here is the cube unpacked and expanded with the white backdrop in place.



Here are three of the four color backdrops.


Here is the light packed and unpacked.



Here is the camera stand packed and unpacked.



Pros...
Packs up really nice.
Multiple backdrops.
Simple and easy to use.

Cons...
Lights get hot.
Feels like I still need more light...

I know my camera sucks... I have said that plenty lately, but I still feel that my lighting may be off. I plan on buying a painting light and will get that to shine in the top to see if that improves my lighting. I am new to this whole thing so it may be plenty.

All in all I am pleased with my purchase and if I had to score it, I would give it a 4 out of 5.

On a different note... Check this out...

Some amazing orks

Nice looking guard
blog comments powered by Disqus