Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dirty Liar



I recently made a post that I plan on updating once a month... kind of...

I have to be honest with myself... There is no way I can hold myself back from buying cool models.

The main reason I got into this hobby back in 1997 (Hermit you are old....) was because I enjoyed the models. One could not tell that from the quality of my paint job back then... but it was true none the less.

I think I just need to be a little more focused in my projects and try to pace myself better.

I have heard all the cool rumors about the new Grey Knights and I am overjoyed. I always found the models to be cool. Now they are probably going to cost a ton on the table so I can collect a small (1500 or so) force and it will be a neat little project. Just the sort of thing I need.

I have Tau I want to finish, but I will probably wait until the new codex... no matter how long it takes.

I have Necrons I want to finish, but I will probably wait until the new codex... no matter how long it takes.

Orks... Lets just face the facts here... I will never stop buying orks. I just love those guys and the crazy things that can be done. They are also a blast to play.

IG... I think this will be my current project. Did you know that my first ever fully painted army was a Catachan Army that I force myself to complete after the Catachan plastics were released? I sold that Army on Ebay shortly after joining the army. We were more or less broke... I miss those guys....

I came across this post this week and that gives me inspiration for doing something with the bases on my Vendettas. I will work on those suckers and try to do the Cadian 127th proud as I ninja (read pay homage to his brilliant idea) on my own two of nine. Kind of sounds like borg when phrased like that...


I suppose when it comes to buying new models... resistance is futile...
blog comments powered by Disqus